Bathurst 1000 Supercars Racing
What it’s all about
The 2019 Bathurst 1000 was a motor racing event for Supercars, held on the weekend of 10–13 October 2019 at the Mount Panorama Circuit in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. We went as a group within an organised group tour.
- Bucket List trip for us – we expected this trip to be good, but even then it totally exceeded our expectations; our Tour Leader, Bus Driver, all transfers, accommodation, meals and everything else was excellent
- Helicopter flight over the racetrack – cost was reasonable and it was a great way to truly get an idea of the size of the event
- Make sure you pack layers of clothing – the weather may surprise you, even in Australia
- Being in a group for something like this works really well
Suits a traveller who
- likes to meet new people – group travel has those opportunities
- enjoys large scale events/ crowds
- be sure to pack layers of clothing – you mean both need a raincoat as well as sunscreen and events like these are partly outside
- a good camera for fast action
This review was kindly supplied by our client Debbie.