Beautiful Fiji – Staff review
What’s it all about:
8 beautiful nights in Fiji. 5 nights down at the Coral Coast was just beautiful and 3 nights in Nadi.
Our days were jam packed with different activities such as the Sigatoka river safari, Zip lining, Robinson Crusoe Jetty and many other things.
- The Sigatoka river safari was the highlight of this trip. Meeting the villagers and the kids was just such a lovely experience. Getting to know their culture and their traditions was fabulous
- Ziplining was also great! Though I am terrified of heights, it was probably the best decision I made to participate in this activity. It was also a great way to bond with the rest of the group as well
- We got to try a traditional Fijian meal called “Lovo” which was absolutely beautiful
- Don’t be afraid to ask the locals for help, Fijians are by far the most friendliest people I have met. Most of them speak and understand English so there will be no communication barrier!
Suits a traveller who:
- Is just wanting to relax in the sunshine and on the beaches.
- There are a few adventurous activities that people may want to do there to get some excitement into their trip.
- Lots and lots of water and suncreen!
- A camera to capture the beautiful sunsets Fiji has to offer
- Hand sanitizer is also quite handy to carry around with you.
Fijians are extremely lovely and happy people!