Beautiful Fiji – Staff review
What it’s all about
8 beautiful nights in Fiji. 5 nights at the Coral Coast and 3 nights in Nadi. Our days were jam packed with different activities such as the Sigatoka River Safari, Zip lining, Robinson Crusoe Jetty and many other things.
- The Sigatoka River Safari was the highlight of this trip. Meeting the villagers and the kids was just such a lovely experience. Getting to know their culture and their traditions was fabulous
- Ziplining was also great! Though I am terrified of heights, it was probably the best decision I made to participate in this activity. It was also a great way to bond with the rest of the group as well
- We got to try a traditional Fijian meal called “Lovo” (food cooked underground) which was absolutely beautiful
- Don’t be afraid to ask the locals for help; Fijians are by far the most friendliest people I have met. Most of them speak and understand English so there should be no communication barrier!
Suits a traveller who
- Is just wanting to relax in the sunshine and on the beaches.
- There are also a few adventurous activities that people may want to do there to get some excitement into their trip.
- Lots and lots of water and sunscreen!
- A camera to capture the beautiful sunsets Fiji has to offer among other things
- Hand sanitizer is also quite handy to carry around with you as well as tissues
- Mosquito repellent if you are planning to go inland
Fiji has two seasons – make sure you go outside of the rain season as these also bring the occasional cyclone