Cruising from Seattle to Vancouver
What it’s all about
11 nights on the magnificent Ovation of the Seas, visiting Alaskan glaciers including the famous Hubbard Glacier, Juneau and Skagway.
- Cuisine and service on the Ovation of the Seas were amazing
- Being a first time cruiser we found everything 5* plus and are now totally sold on cruising
- The cruise ship was absolutely beautiful and had lots to offer
- Be sure to use a travel agent as we did run into issues with our accommodation which YOU Manukau was able to sort out quickly and efficiently
- Be sure to pack warm clothing as it can get quite cold out on deck in Alaska
Suits a traveller who
- Is looking for a holiday package that includes multiple destinations with all food and entertainment included – unpack only once
- Flexibility of how many or how few optional excursions you want to do
- Pack layers and layers upon layers of weather-proof clothing
- A camera to capture the stunning landscapes of Alaska
11 days on such an amazing cruise ship which has a lot to offer in itself goes by very quickly
The above review was kindly supplied by first time cruiser Sharon.