Cruising New Zealand
If you love cruising, then you will want to keep cruising – no matter where. So we thought we should keep YOU cruising – here are some fabulous cruising in New Zealand options for YOU. YOUR choice now.
Cruising Fiordland National Park in Style
Fiordland Jewel is a 24m, 3 deck, 5* catamaran, home to Fiordland expeditions for up to 18 clients maximum. It offers 4 cabin styles and your cruise starts with a helicopter landing directly onto the ship. Explore Doubtful, Dusky and Breaksea Sound, learning about the amazing history of this area while being pampered onboard. Various departures in 2020 / 2021
- 7 day cruise in Fiordland National Park including all meals prepared daily (cash bar for all beverages)
- Complimentary tea/coffee, use of kayaks, use of top deck hot tub and selected activities (subject to weather)
- One way Helicopter transfer prior OR post cruise Cabin types:
- Governor Cabin (1) top of vessel with full front facing window/large side windows, super king double bed, ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- Captain Cook Cabin (4) main deck with sea views, super king double bed, ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- Endeavour Cabin (2) main deck with sea views, king single beds, ensuite with separate shower and toilet
- Resolution Cabin (2) main deck with sea views, two single bunk beds, ensuite with combined shower and toilet
From $4,450 per person (Endeavour Cabin - share twin)
Subject to change and subject to availability. YOU Travel and Wild Earth terms and conditions apply.
Forgotten Islands of the South Pacific
This expedition cruise aboard the Spirit of Enderby ice breaker starts in Invercargill and takes you to the unique and remote "forgotten islands" of the South Sea. Go where not many have gone before you. Departs 23 December 2020.
- 8 day expedition cruise in the Southern Ocean including all meals in your chosen cabin
- Pre- and post cruise transfers (within Invercargill)
- All shore excursions and landing fees Highlights:
- The Snares - zodiac cruise around the island to see the endemic bird life
- Auckland Islands - Enderby - hike across for close encounters with local wildlife
- Campbell Island - southernmost - see megaherbs and the Southern Royal Albatross