7 day / 6 night Country Roads & Cross Hills Gardens Fair Tour
18 – 24 November 2020
Auckland – Taupo – Napier – Masterton – Fielding – Tongariro – Auckland
Discover the beautiful country gardens of the Waikato, Hawkes Bay, Northern Wairarapa and Manawatu. Stay in Masterton and Feilding, both winners of town beauty contests, and enjoy the fun of the fair at Cross Hills Gardens.
- Cross the heart of the Waikato dairy farmlands
- Drive through Hawkes Bay vineyards and orchards
- Explore the country roads of the Northern Wairarapa
- Drive over Saddle Road, with Te Apiti wind farm stretching along the ridge
- Visit Charming Fielding and its historic sale yards
- At Kimbolton visit Heritage Park Rhododendron Gardens, maintained by volunteers
- Browse the stalls and wander the garden at The Cross Hills Gardens Country Fair
- Take the mountain road to the Top o’ the Bruce to enjoy the panorama
From $2,990 per person – share twin
From $3,390 per person – single accommodation
Moa Tours operates guided small group escapes for mature travellers, with up to 18 clients per departure maximum. All activities, entrance fees, 3 meals per day and air fares Auckland/South Island/Auckland included (clients not based in Auckland can request flights from/to their nearest airport). Complimentary pick up/return from/to place of residence for Auckland region based clients (from Warkworth to Pukekohe). Most accommodation is of 4* standard however sometimes we go off the beaten track. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required and cancellation fees apply. Please enquire about further details. YOU Travel Manukau and Moa Tours terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability.