Cruise Fiordland in style – Doubtful, Dusky and Breaksea Sounds
various departures between May and October 2021
Experience the extraordinary history and spectacular scenery of Fiordland, New Zealand’s largest national park, which is also a major part of the Te Wahipounamu World Heritage site. The Fiordland Jewel is a 24m, three-deck catamaran with a high quality 5-star marine fit-out. Our Milford Sound/Fiordland scenic boat expeditions cater for a maximum of 18 passengers in nine climate-controlled cabins, each with their own ensuite bathroom.
- 7 day boutique cruise aboard Fiordland Jewel in your choice of cabin
- All meals prepared by onboard Chef in commercial kitchen – all dietary requirements are catered for
- Crew dive for seafood/kaimoana
- Complimentary tea and coffee, use of our kayaks and top-deck hot tub (weather dependent) as well as fishing
- In each cabin: Evolu Toiletries, hairdryer, linen and bath towels
- Helicopter Transfer at either the start or end of the cruise
- Governor Cabin (1). At the top of the boat with a full width forward window and large side windows. Super-King double bed, ensuite with separate shower and toilet.
- Captain Cook Cabins (4). On main deck with sea views. Super-King double bed, ensuite with separate shower and toilet.
- Endeavour Cabins (2). Both on the main deck with sea views. King single beds, ensuite with separate shower and toilet.
- Resolution Cabins (2). Both on the main deck with sea views. 2 single bunk single beds, ensuite with combined shower and toilet
From $4,450 per person (Endeavour cabin – share twin)
YOU Travel Manukau and Wild Earth Cruises terms and conditions apply. Subject to availability and subject to change.