6 day / 5 night Kaikoura & Yealands Classic Fighters Airshow Tour
01 – 05 April 2021
Christchurch – Hurunui – Kaikoura – Blenheim – Yealands Classic Fighters Airshow, Omaka – Havelock – Keneperu Sound – Blenheim
Our Easter Escape heads north from Christchurch to lunch with Vicki and Andrew at Coldstream Farm on the way to Kaikoura. Drive the transformed coastal highway to Blenheim and onto the Airshow at Omaka. Discover the beauty of Pelorus Sound and Kenepuru Sound on a cruise to a mussel farm.
- Lunch at Coldstream Farm with Vicki and Andrew
- Take a guided tour of historic Fyffe House in Kaikoura
- Visit the Kaikoura Museum Earthquake exhibition
- Drive the Kaikoura Coast highway
- Three Day Gold Pass to Classic Fighters Airshow
- Lunch in the Gold Pass Marquee at the Airshow
- Opening night Twilight Extravaganza and fireworks
- See the Knights of the Sky exhibition at Omaka
- Cruise out on Pelorus and Kenepuru Sounds
From $2,990 per person – share twin
From $3,390 per person – single accommodation
Moa Tours operates guided small group escapes for mature travellers, with up to 18 clients per departure maximum. All activities, entrance fees, 3 meals per day and air fares Auckland/South Island/Auckland included (clients not based in Auckland can request flights from/to their nearest airport). Complimentary pick up/return from/to place of residence for Auckland region based clients (from Warkworth to Pukekohe). Most accommodation is of 4* standard however sometimes we go off the beaten track. A 20% non-refundable deposit is required and cancellation fees apply. Please enquire about further details. YOU Travel Manukau and Moa Tours terms and conditions apply.