Ukraine River Cruise – 12 Days Kiev, Black Sea and Bucharest
Uncover Europe’s best-kept secret as you sail Ukraine’s Dnieper River through a maze of whisper-thin tributaries and village-studded bays. Colorful folk traditions, hearty cuisine and rich culture lead the way from the Golden Gates of Kiev to the Odessa Steps of the Black Sea.
Discover Kiev’s rich heritage in the 1,000-year-old Ukrainian capital. Sail the Dnieper River and experience Ukraine’s enduring treasures in Odessa, the “Pearl of the Black Sea.” Admire riverside vistas and charming cities steeped in tradition as you follow an ancient trade route across the Black Sea. Cap your cruisetour in historic Bucharest, Romania’s elegant capital, and immerse yourself in its old-world charm. You may wish to explore more with our Istanbul pre-cruise extension.
Kiev – Dnieper River – Zaporozhye – Kherson – Odessa – Bucharest
- One complimentary shore excursion in every port of call
- Free Wi-Fi (connection speed may vary)
- Visits to UNESCO Sites
- Enrichment lectures & Destination Performances
- Beer, wine & soft drinks with onboard lunch & dinner
- 24-hour specialty coffees, teas & bottled water
- Port taxes & fees
- Ground transfers with Viking Air purchase
YOUR STATEROOM INCLUDES:
- River-view stateroom
- Most Deluxe Staterooms have hotel-style bed with optional twin-bed configuration; luxury linens & pillows
- 26″ flat-screen Sony® TV with CNBC, CNN, BBC & more
- 110/220 volt outlets
- Refrigerator; security safe; hair dryer
- Spacious glass-enclosed shower in Suites & Jr. Suites
- Premium toiletries; plush robes & slippers
- Stateroom steward & twice-daily housekeeping
from $5,995 per person – twin share – Deluxe Stateroom – Viking Sineus
Terms and Conditions apply.